If a cubby won't open, use the manual release pull ring
If a cubby won't open normally:
- Turn the pod off (the power switch is on the top in the rear right corner).
- With a Phillips #2 screwdriver, remove the cover of the pod by removing the two screws at the rear, as shown below:
- Locate the metal ring near the front center of the opening.
- Pull gently upward on the ring; it should come up about an inch.
- All the cubby doors will open.
- Lower the ring back to its original position.
- Replace the top cover.
- Turn the pod on. It will take 5-6 minutes for the pod to boot up.