No one wants to pick up their lunch or dinner from a dirty cubby, so it’s important to keep your pod clean. Keeping your pod clean will also help prevent the growth of bacteria and the spread of food-borne illnesses.
We recommend cleaning your Pickup Pod at least once a week, and more frequently if your pod has heavy usage (more than 20 deliveries a day).
To clean your pod:
1. Walk over to the touchscreen located next to or on your Minnow Pod
2. Tap the hamburger menu icon in the top left corner
● Select "Clean Empty Cubbies" and enter your 4-digit access code
*Don't know your 4-digit access code? Learn how to find it here: How do I find my access code?
NOTE: this function opens all cubbies that don’t have food in them, so you can clean them.
- Using a general-purpose surface cleaner (like formula 409 Multi-Surface Cleaner), wipe down the inside of each cubby and the inside of each cubby door.
- Close the cubby doors.
● Wipe down the outside of each cubby door.
NOTE: If a cubby door remains open for more than 60 seconds, the light inside the cubby will begin to flash. This is normal and is intended to draw attention to the cubby so someone will close the door. After flashing for 60 seconds, the cubby light will go out