No one wants to pick up their lunch or dinner from a dirty cubby, so it’s important to keep your pod clean. Keeping your pod clean will also help prevent the growth of bacteria and the spread of food-borne illnesses.
We recommend cleaning your Pickup Pod at least once a week, and more frequently if your pod has heavy usage.
To clean your pod:
- Click on the link below and log in to your admin account:
● Tap on the location listed for your pod (in most cases, there will be only one location).
● You will see an image of the pod. Tap on “Manage pod” at the bottom of the image.
● Tap on “OPEN ALL CUBBIES”. The cubbies will open in sequence, from 1 to 8.
● Using a general-purpose surface cleaner (like formula 409 Multi-Surface Cleaner), wipe down the inside of each cubby and the inside of each cubby door.
● Close the cubby doors.
● Wipe down the outside of each cubby door.
NOTE: If a cubby door remains open for more than 60 seconds, the light inside the cubby will begin to flash. This is normal and is intended to draw attention to the cubby so someone will close the door. After flashing for 60 seconds, the cubby light will go ou