Effective Date: August 1, 2021
• What personal information is collected by Minnow through the Services.
• How Minnow uses this personal information.
• With whom Minnow may share personal information.
• What choices are available to you with respect to the collection, use and sharing of your personal information.
• What types of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss or misuse of your personal information under our control.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you in two ways. First, you may provide us with certain information when you submit forms, request information, register as a user, upload information or content, or otherwise contact us through the Services. Second, we collect certain information automatically as you use the Services.
Information You Provide Directly
We may collect information when you create an account, place orders, contact us with inquiries, respond to surveys, or otherwise access the Services. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and payment information, including credit card information and billing address used to complete the purchase transaction, and other information that may identify you. When you place an order through the Services, we collect information related to that order, including the products or services purchased, the date and time of the order, and the location of the Minnow pod where you may pick up your order. If you do not want us to collect this information, please do not provide it.
Information We Collect Automatically
We (or service providers on our behalf) also may receive and store certain information about you and your device(s) automatically when you access or use the Services. This information may include:
• information related to the device you use to access the Services;
• the type of web browser and operating system you use to access the Services;
• your IP address;
• the domain name of your Internet service provider;
• the specific website pages you visit, content you view, features you use, and the date and time of your visits; and
• your search terms, the website you visited before you accessed the Services, and other clickstream data.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect or receive about you to:
• complete your transactions, including purchase transactions;
• contact you in connection with your orders;
• contact you with promotional offerings or communications that may be of interest to you;
• respond to your questions and assist with problems with the Services;
• personalize the content and features you see when you visit the Services;
• serve advertisements tailored to your interests;
• provide recommendations to you;
• improve the content and functionality of the Services;
• better understand our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviors;
• manage our everyday business needs, such as auditing, administration of the Services, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and contracts, or to comply with the law; and
• calculate the number of visitors to the Services and to each page or feature of the Services.
We may use your information for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect or receive the information, or otherwise with your consent. Any communication or material you transmit to us via email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, but not including your personal information and any requests, comments, or concerns regarding your personal information, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
We may share the personal information we collect in connection with the Services with third parties, as described below:
Third Parties Who Provide Services or Information Through the Services
We may share your personal information with third parties who provide third-party products or services or information through the Services. Such third parties may use the information to fulfill product or service orders, develop and improve their products or services, and contact you about product or service orders, future products or services, or their company in general.
We may share your personal information with our third-party distributors, vendors, suppliers and other service providers who provide services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Services, website developers, hosting service providers, auditors, performing marketing or consulting services, and assisting us with the preparation and mailing of our business and marketing communications and with processing and fulfillment functions. These third-party service providers may use your personal information for their own marketing purposes.
Third-Party Analytics Providers
We may share personal information with our advertising and analytics partners, such as Google Analytics. The privacy policies of these third-party companies apply to their collection, use and disclosure of your information. These third parties may combine your information with the information of other consumers for purposes of conducting studies and/or analytics. For more information about Google Analytics, including how to opt out, please go to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Transfer or Assignment in Connection with Business Transfers or Bankruptcy
Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders, or Protection of Our Rights
We may disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if:
• you have given us permission to share your information;
• we are required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order;
• we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, or to protect our property or other rights, or those of third parties, or the public at large; or
We may share aggregated or de-identified information without restriction.
We provide the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about you. In addition, you may unsubscribe or opt out of receiving communications from us by clicking the unsubscribe link on any email marketing communication you receive.
You may also opt out of our automatically collecting information from you, as described above.
Note that even if you opt out from receiving communications from us, we reserve the right to send further communications to you for the sole purpose of processing or fulfilling any orders or support requests you made to us prior to opting out.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may have the right to access the personal information we collect about you. You may also have the right to correct any errors contained in that information. For details, please email us at email@example.com.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We will also retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may retain aggregate or anonymized data indefinitely.
Third Party Sites
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits any users who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Minnow does not have a mechanism in place for responding to browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms used to limit collection of information for use in Online Behavioral Advertising. IF YOU DO NOT WANT US TO AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES, EITHER NOW OR FOR FUTURE BROWSING SESSIONS, REFRAIN FROM USING OUR SERVICES.
We do not knowingly collect contact information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a visitor under the age of 13 has submitted personal information without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her information from our files.
Minnow has implemented commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls that are designed to safeguard personal information. However, no online activity is ever fully secure or error-free. Therefore, Minnow does not guarantee that your personal information is absolutely secure. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal information or other information to Minnow.
To Contact Us
You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to:
Minnow Technologies, Inc.
Campus Box 354625
1100 NE Campus Parkway, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98195-4625